Spriggs Forum
NHL Face Masks Shop - Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Spriggs Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-01-2021 03:27:38    Onderwerp: NHL Face Masks Shop - Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks Reageren met citaat
“It was tough to take that much time off,” Jones said. “But it could be a good thing. My whole career I’ve been going deep into playoffs or World Championships. You’re using the summer to get healthy or prepare for the next season. With this time off, I felt like I was able to take advantage and put in some good work off the ice.” 

From their inaugural 2000-01 season until head coach Jacques Lemaire retired nine years later, the Wild rotated their captaincy on a monthly basis. Koivu was the first full-time pick, until now.Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

In Tampa Bay, coach Jon Cooper ran a different practice Monday for his reigning Stanley Cup champion Lightning.

Once the season begins, Jones and Dubnyk will each be more than 10 months removed from their last respective NHL starts on March 8, 2020. Conditioning and game speed will come with a steep curve considering the abbreviated training camp that includes no exhibition games.

The NHL has never previously mandated a vaccine to players. Generally, the league will send recommendations to teams and players to get vaccines -- such as the flu shot, or during the mumps outbreak a few years ago -- and doctors who can administer the vaccine will come to training camp or the team facility. However, it is up to the player whether he wants to be vaccinated.Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks

Now let's take the same 118 players and separate them by center eligibility in ESPN leagues. Of this group, 67 are eligible at center, and 51 are not. The average stat line of the eligible centers is 22 goals, 35 assists and 58 points (rounding here, so that doesn't add up exactly, I know). That's very close to the faceoff leaders from the above example. However, this time, the averages of the winger-only group are 23 goals, 29 assists and 52 points. That's six fewer assists but one more goal. Maybe that's more than marginal -- but not by much.

''It can be some long flights, but it is what it is and it's something that we have to deal with,'' O'Reilly said. ''I think our group, we get along very good.''
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Spriggs Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: